Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science that helps people live a peaceful and prosperous life. The architecture of your house is going to shape your destiny in times to come. Therefore, it is vital to ensure that your house is in harmony with all the natural energies, including solar, lunar, magnetic, wind, light and the cosmic energy.
People living in a house are influenced by the specific energy field present in that house. Just like gravity, these energy fields are always in effect, always in motion. It influences your life constantly. Hence, it becomes important to have more positive energies around you. It will attract more prosperity and happiness towards you.
There are several benefits of a Vastu Compliant house and some of them are as follows:
- Brings prosperity and removes obstacles in success
- Getting better career opportunities, fame and recognition
- Better Health, improved immunity and refreshing sleep
- Increased cash flow and financial support
- Improves studies and removes problems with children
- Balanced state of mind and increase in self-confidence
- Strengthens Family Bonding
On the other hand, there are several disadvantages of a non vastu compliant home which are as follows:
- Health Problems – anxiety, depression, chronic diseases
- Financial Problems – blocked payments, no cash flow, lack of new opportunities, wasteful expenditures, no savings and business losses.
- Other Problems – unhappy married life, children related issues, frequent accidents, loss of respect in society and lack of self-confidence.
Here’s how vastu works:
Like attracts like. If your house is Vastu defiant, then it is sending out negative energy, and if your house is Vastu compliant, then it is sending out positive energy.
The cosmic energy will respond to both of these vibrations. The existence doesn’t decide which one is better for you, it simply responds to whatever energy your house is generating, and it gives you more of the same. The house gets back exactly what it is putting out there. That is why your house must be vastu complaint in order to be harmonious with the existence.
To understand how the principles of Vastu work in your life, we need to look at a few things. There are a total of 16 vastu zones and each of them has its own unique characteristics that influences the room located in those vastu zones. Therefore, vastu shastra comes up with certain principles for all the rooms so that the residents of the house live a prosperous and a happy life.
Let’s have a look at the image below to understand the appropriate vastu zones for all the rooms and activities:
Here are some of the important vastu articles' links for a beautiful and blissful home:
In short, one should understand that the vastu of the house is going to be decisive for the prosperity and happiness one will see in his life.
Make sure to follow all the vastu tips you read in the above mentioned articles. However, before actually going ahead and making changes in the palette of your house, it is advised to seek the consultation of a vastu expert. For that, you can also contact us on the www.secretvastu.com or email us on [email protected].